6 c. whole milk
12 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 block dark chocolate
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave chocolate into curls; set aside.
- Place white chocolate in medium heat-proof bowl; set aside.
- Place milk & cream in medium saucepan set over medium heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the pan (about 4 mins). Do NOT boil.
- Remove mixture from the flame. Immediate pour over white chocolate. When chocolate begins to melt, gently stir to combine.
- Whisk in vanilla. Continue whisking until light foam forms.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Recipe makes 8 cups.