- 2 cans of crescent rolls, or 2 pie crusts, depending on the kind of crust you want.
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned w/ taco seasoning added
- 1 (~15 oz) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa, if desired
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I used generic-brand reduced fat cream cheese and the taste was still excellent)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown meat & mix in water & taco seasoning packet according to packet instructions. Once seasoned, stir in 1 can refried beans, and salsa if desired.
- Layer 9x13 casserole dish with either rolls or crusts, pressing with fingers to seal edges and to conform crust to dish.
- Use a spoon to spread the cream cheese to cover the bottom of the crust.
- Cover cream cheese with bean & beef mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes @ 375 until crust is browned, then sprinkle top with cheddar cheese & put back in oven for 2-5 minutes until melted.